Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 66: Shannon scarf day!

I noticed I wear my red check scarf a lot, but I didn't want Shannon to worry, I love this scarf too! Today I'm making it an essential part of my outfit!



Also, I'd like to thank everyone for this great window display I've acquired! I got two recent additions on Tuesday with Grandma and Grandpa and Grandma and Papa's St. Patrick's Day cards!


I think the selection of St. Patrick's Day cards is a lot better in the states, I had a hard time finding anything here! I'm not as creative as Maura and Shannon who could turn out a dozen different holiday cards in about half an hour.

Finally getting over being sick, the penicillin is working wonders so far!

Off to the National Gallery for a day of free (and sophisticated) entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment